Thursday, February 7, 2013

A BIRDAL SESSION TO REMEMBER

I know that is has been awhile sense my last post. Well here i am... I'm back!! I have been a buzzy girl running around doing photo session all around Alabama. This is just a new start with one of the sessions taken in the federal  court house in down town Montgomery. There is a funny story behind this session. The session was to have taken places down by the riverside, and I did manage to snap off a few shoots. It was very cold outside that day and windy, but sometimes you have to work under some crazy conditions. We all were laughing and having a good time, but we had to move the session to another location. Which worked out great! I could not have ask for a better or more perfect location than the state federal court house. The lighting was awesome!! It was a great honor to be able to work with Rachel and getting her the perfect portrait locations. 








No comments:

Post a Comment